Your satisfaction is important to us. Following is our return policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns regarding your purchase or desired return.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- We only refund items if they are defective.
- Items purchased at our gallery on Snorrabraut 38, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland, must be returned at our gallery within 30 days of purchase.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase to us without contacting us first. See steps to follow below.
- If your item is damaged during shipping, please contact us and we will help exchange your product.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Note that items purchased at a 3rd party or re-seller must be returned at those locations and are subject to their return policy.
Refunds and exchanges - steps to follow
1) To be eligible for a full refund, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, explain your situation and get a written acknowledgment from us, that we will inspect your item - BEFORE you send your item to us. It´s very confusing to get an item in the mail and not know who it is from, what is wrong and what is expected from us.
2) Once you have a written acknowledgement from us, please ship your item/items to us:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance since you will be shipping an item over $75. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item (sending us the tracking nr. helps a lot).
3) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
4) If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping it to you will be deducted from your refund.
5) If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.